Information · New Product Information
- 29, JULY 2022
- Visible light transmission and NIR 900nm band absorption glass LSA-900 has been added
- 1, February 2022
- Ultraviolet Transmitting, Visible Absorbing Filters U340A has been added.
- 14, May 2021
- HOYA Transmittance Simulation software has been updated from Version 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. Software updates include updated and increased information to Sharp Cut Filters, Color Compensating Filters, and Neutral Density Filters (ND)
- 29, October 2020
- The modified simulation software Ver. 18.104.22.168 has been released. UV series data has been added.
- New material : Introduction of UV-C Bandpass Filter – UL254S
- Replacement products for U325B / C are being prepared.
→ UV-C Bandpass Filter – UL254S has been developed.
- Introduction of Optical Filters for Next Generation 1550nm Light Source
- April 28, 2020
- The modified simulator software Ver. 22.214.171.124 has been released.
- February 21, 2020
- New transmission simulator software has been released.
- January 1, 2020
- Due to the merger of HOYA CANDEO OPTRONICS CORPORATION into the parent company HOYA CORPORATION the company has been renamed HOYA CORPORATION OPTICS DIVISION.
- December 25, 2019
- UV series and V11 have been added.
- November 1, 2019
RB series has been added.
HOYA to attend following upcoming event
SPIE Optics + Photonics
San Diego, California, United States
- June 3, 2019
The lineup of color filter glass has been renewed.
CM5000, E-CM500S and CD5000 are current stock only, CM700 and CD700 are added.
The U325B / C are being prepared for the replacement products.
V30 was discontinued.
Search by Application
Our Inspection & Measuring Instruments used to comply with your needs
This software facilitates obtaining data of spectral transmittance characteristics after changing the thickness of the glass.
Material safety data sheet can be downloaded.
Our product catalog is available in PDF.